Our goal is to restore your vehicle’s paint and trim back to it’s original factory condition. We prep and pre-wash every vehicle with a pressure washer, foam cannon, and a specialized PH balanced soap. We hand wash and hand dry every vehicle using the 2 bucket method and depending on the service you choose we protect all exterior services with high quality waxes or sealants depending on application.
Exterior Detail Package
- Pre-wash & Rinse
- Foam Canon Entire Vehicle (Top to Bottom)
- Hand Wash w/ Plush Wash Mit – 3 Bucket Method
- Full Decontamination Using Clay Bar
- Road Grime, Bug, and Tar Removal
- Wheel Wells Detailed and Shined
- Tires Cleaned and Shined
- Wheel Face / Rims / Barrels Cleaned and Shined
- Wax Application
- All Black Trim Cleaned and Shined
- All Exterior Windows Cleaned and Shined
- Rain-X Application on the Exterior Windshield
- Convertible Tops Cleaned and Protected
Exterior Detail FAQs
Payment transaction is expected after the vehicle has been fully detailed and the keys are given back to the owner. We accept multiple forms of payments. If you are a first time customer, checks are not accepted. Acceptable forms of payment are: cash, Pay Pal, Venmo, Cash App, or Square Cash (3% fee for Credit/Debit Card users).
Because every car is not created equal, that means dirt, stains, spills, etc… are also not created equal. Excessive dirt build up will absolutely affect the price of the detail. A sedan that has not been cleaned in 6 months versus one that has not been cleaned in 6 years will require very different things in order to get the job done correctly, and therefore will not be quoted at the same rate. There is a difference between what I call “excessive dirt” and “surface dirt.” Surface dirt is exactly what it sounds like, it is the simple dust and dirt that has not been allowed to sit for extremely long periods of time that is relatively easy to clean and therefore detail. Excessive dirt is of course the other end of that, dirt that has been allowed to sit and more or less become part of the car. Vehicles with excessive dirt tend to be Family sized vehicles. For the most part these are mini vans, expeditions, and sedans that are used to cart the kids around. They tend to have excessive crumbs, dirt, staining, etc… Cars with kids, as a rule, are always dirtier, there’s really just no way to get around it. One person’s clean is another person’s dirty.
In these kinds of situations, I like to ask extensive pre-screening questions with all my new customers over the phone before I arrive to evaluate the condition level of the vehicle. The price may be adjusted based on the size and condition of the customers vehicle.
Because I am a mobile detailer, I am accustomed to driving in order to get to a job, however there are instances when I am traveling too far not to charge. At the end of the day, I am having to pay for gas, as well as simply my time. As a rule, if the job is under 35 minutes away, I do not charge anything extra, however when I start stepping into traveling 45 minutes to an hour, I charge anything from $15 to $50 extra. This is an area where I sometimes tell customers that it may be a better financial decision simply to have someone closer to their area to do the job, of course there is no promising they will bring the same value to the table that I bring, but that is a decision you have to make.
EXTERIOR GRIME BUILD UP
Cars that are not washed, clayed, or waxed regularly will obviously take more time to raise to a level 10 condition, and therefore may increase the cost. Things like tree sap, bugs, regular tar and grime on the paint and tires, brake dust, etc… will be much more difficult to remove when left to sit for long periods of time. To keep up with these issues, we suggest booking a maintenance wash within every 8 weeks.
Estimated completion times for the following services:
- Interior only: Please allow approx. 2 hours for a car, 2-4 hours for a small SUV, and 3-5 hours for large SUV, or Truck
- Exterior only: Please allow approx. 2 hours for a car, 2-4 hours for a small SUV, and 3-5 hours for large SUV, or Truck
- Full Service: Please allow approx. 2-3 hours for a car, 2-4 hours for a small SUV, and 4-6 hours for large SUV, or Truck
- Engine bay detail: Please allow approx. 30 min- 1 hr
- headlight restoration- Please allow approx. 1 hr
- clay bar- Please allow approx. 30 min-1 hr
- compound and polish scratch removal- Please allow approx. 1-2 hour for a car, 2-4 hours for a small SUV, and 3-5 hours for large SUV, or Truck
- Rain-X protectant- Please allow approx. 30 min
Yes. We will come to you all year round.
Yes with your employer’s permission. We are licensed and insured for such a time as this. One of the pros of being a mobile detailer is we can come to you no matter where you are.
Yes. If you do not remove your personal items, we will place it all in a bag for you. Tornado Shine is not responsible for any personal items missing from the vehicles we detail.
We work Monday-Saturday 10am-8pm. We close on Sundays. You are welcome to call or text anytime during those business hours.
Maintenance wash prices are only available for customers who have completed a full service detail through Tornado Shine Mobile Detailing and are booked within 8 weeks from your last detail. Please allow 60-90 minutes for this service to be completed.
- Hand Wash w/ Mitt
- Gloss Enhancing Soap
- Hand Dried w/ Microfiber Towels
- Tires Dressed
- Wheel Break Dust Cleaned
- Windows Wiped Cleaned (Exterior Only)
- Carpet, Mats, & Seats Vacuumed
- Consoles, Dash, & Cupholders Cleaned
Ready to make an appointment?
Scheduling couldn’t be any easier. Click on the link below and select the package according to your vehicle size. Then select a date and time that works best for you. As a convenience for you, we work around your schedule. As soon as you confirm your appointment, you will receive a reminder email confirming your service date. If you need to cancel, or if the weather prohibits us from coming out, we can reschedule for another convenient date.